What's Next

I am just sitting here trying to figure out what am I going to make next..............
MySpace Graphics

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

My new project- Sophie’s Universe CAL 2015

Someone post this beautiful colorful  pattern , I believe it was on google+.  When i seen it I just knew it was something I had to tried and make-this is the first part of the pattern.
here is where i am at now-working on round 57...This pattern can be found at Dedri's website http://www.lookatwhatimade.net and also at Ravely.com. I am following alone the Youtube tutorial by[ It all in a nutshell].

Hopefully soon i will be finish my Sophie's Cal I just finish round 87, trust me i am getting tired,
seems to be taking so long to finish.
On Friday 10/16/2015 I finally finish making my Sophie's Cal.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment